Friday, May 24, 2013

Foundry of the Week!

Since I only started my blog on Tuesday, I have received a large amount of people asking me to review their foundry missions. This was not a trade review for a review type thing. No, this was me just enjoying myself and the stories that others can create. With only four missions this week since I did not wish to add one on Saturday, I have my choice.

For this week's foundry spotlight....



I was really pleased with this foundry mission. There wasn't too much story and not too many encounters. It was a perfect mix. You can tell the author took time to build each map. I do not suggest coming in here as a 60 with only a few pots. I can tell there are stacked encounters that make you work for your win. I was fine popping pots to get it done but for others it may be a bit harder. So yeah, don't come in without pots!

The story flowed well in some points and was awkward in others. There were plenty of characters just doing their own thing. I wish I could have interrupted the Gossiping Necromancers and called one fat. Their attitudes reminded me of the ideal 90's Valley Girl. I could not help but smile at the end of the mission. It was a touching ending and I am glad it was there. This is definitely worthy of Neverwinter's Spotlight with a few tweaks, even without it! This is a must try if you enjoy story and detail! If you want to rush through stuff and just get the box out of the end I suggest finding yourself an Orge killing quest.

Other Foundry missions this week
The Goblin King 2/5
Set Course for Adventure 3/5
Tomb of Werner 4/5

See you all on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment